Our Anti-Spam Policy
This statement applies to all our websites and services that display or link to this notice (â€œServicesâ€). We prohibit the use of the Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (â€œSpamâ€). You are not permitted and so may not use any Services to send Spam.
You are also forbidden to deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of our Services or customers.
Also, e-mails sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third partyâ€™s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third partyâ€™s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
We in no way authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the Services. We do not permit or authorize others to use the Services to collect, compile or obtain any information about our customers or subscribers,
We do not permit or authorize any attempt to use the Services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the Services, or that could interfere with any other partyâ€™s use and enjoyment of any Service.
If we believe that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Service, we may, without notice at our sole discretion, take such action(s) as we deem appropriate, which may include blocking messages or access to our services from a particular internet domain,
mail server or IP address. We may immediately terminate any account on any Service which we determine, in our sole discretion, to be transmitting or otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the Services. Failure to enforce this policy in any or every instance does not amount to a waiver of our rights, which we always will be able to reserve should we wish to do so.
Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal,
or administrative penalties or all or any combination of these, against the sender and those assisting the sender.
You can contact us anytime by addressing your query to:
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes